<$BlogRSDUrl$>

27.10.03

I recently won this DROP DEAD GORGEOUS Ralph Lauren dress on ebay. I had actually tried it on at the grand opening of the Mall @ Millenia about a year ago. I was in love, but it was too much mooo-lah. I was patient and search eBay for it for the last 3 months and viola! it is MINE!!!! Yea! Yes, I will be wearing it to the gala event that is my Christmas party.

I also bought these cute little light up fish. Before you think I'm a freak...let me tell you why...I'm am going to use them for my luggage. I think that they'll be easy to spot on the big luggage wheel of death at the Airport! I'm so proud of myself.

My audition this afternoon went really well and I like the company. They said that they should know by Friday, which is really soon for an audition. Anyway, I'm happy with how I did. Go me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?