<$BlogRSDUrl$>

25.11.03

Am I COMPLETELY out of the loop? When did Abercrombie & Fitch become po.rn? I'm confused. Let's just stick to Gap. At least the GapKids department doesn't have THONGS IN CHILDRENS' SIZES!
I'll be boycotting THIS company forever.
Calvin Klein got in big trouble for this abotu 5 years ago. Why isn't A&E? Yuk. These people are sick.

This brings up another rant I've been meaning to share...
What's with all the group sex lately? Is this really happening? Oprah did a whole show on it (Ew, I know.). Teens (and I mean the 12-15 yo kind) were talking about how they get together after school and have org-ies (spacing so I won't get hits from people looking for or-gy po-rn). Is this new? Where was I when all this or-gy stuff was going on? Am I really that old? I have never once gotten together with my middle school friends and performed sexual acts. It just didn't happen. I fear for my unborn children. I really do.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?