<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.11.03

Exciting things happened this weekend. Big surprise, right?

Exciting thing #1: The Avery Promo event went well. It was a bit hot, but the Fiesta in the Park was cool. I picked up the prettiest salad tongs from a booth by "Two Wired Girls." They don't have a web site, but look for them in Orlando area events. VERY cool stuff.

Exciting thing #2: I am still excited about my big two lines in the training video this Wednesday morning. I have to find a stethoscope and some scrubs. Should be interesting.

Exciting thing #3: I got a call last night from a guy who is casting for a travel show on the BBC. OH MY GOSH. How cool is that!?!?!? I was recommended to him by Donny, the other guy who did the castings for the Travel Channel & Discovery Channel and that ABC thing with Lance bass. I'm thrilled. It's me and 2 other peeps riding Mission Space again with the host from the show. No big groups, just some good ole' guaranteed airtime. Leah says that now I'm an INTERNATIONAL television star. I like it.

Exciting thing #4: My husband is just cool. He made me sit down after work on Sat & Sun and just veg-out and watch Star Wars movies. It was just what I needed. I love him.

Exciting thing #5: Danielle is writing a NOVEL! Cool! Good luck, babe!

Exciting thing #6: Last one - I promise. I get to rip up my carpet this week. You would be excited, too, if you had seen my carpet. Thanks to Jack for giving me the 'hot tip' on where to find some black market cheap wood-ish laminate flooring. This'll be cool.

Oh! One more thing...yeah, so I lied. I got in my Ralph Lauren dress on Sat. It is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I'll take a pic of me in the dress next to Cher.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?