<$BlogRSDUrl$>

21.11.03

I changed my colors! Yeah! Thanks to Danielle for sending me this cool link for MoreCrayons.com. Even though I only used 4 basic colors, it's nice to know that all of those other colors are out there!

By the way, if you haven't read Danielle's blog lately, do so. It's getting a little creepy, but, as always, entertaining.

I'm going to HOUSTON! YEA! I've scored a modeling promotion there with the same people that I worked with here in Orlando and they're paying me to come out and work for 3 days at the Houston ZOO. I get to see my Mommy, Daddy and Crazy Little Brother. AND I'M GETTING PAID TO DO IT. Yup. Being polite and pretty finally paid off. Ha ha.

The laminate floor is 90% finished. Just baseboards and two more rows of wood-ish to go. Finally.

Did anyone else scream at the TV last night during ER? I did, twice. That show was awesone last night. Props to the writers. It was amazing!

I've got lots of new auctions! Tommy Bahama wallets, Dooney & Bourke totes and stuff, Ralph Lauren purses for those of you who care. Click the link on the right.

I was reading on Blogger.com about people who have been fired because of their blog. One guy was even "busted" by his mom when she accidentally found his blog describing his pot-smoking, wild party adventures. To these people I have one thing to say...FREAKIN' DUH! How stupid to be so self-centered and arrogant to think that you could control who sees your blog. And, dude, you're 30 years old. Why do you care if your mom knows that you put your TV on your credit card. How does she still manage to wipe your ass from 1000 miles away, anyway? Dorks. Sorry about the rant. It was needed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?